Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OUTWIT, OUTLAST, OUTPLAY

Ok--Life is good again, SURVIVOR is back. Many of you may not or may not like the show and we have went some seasons without watching it as well but tonight its on again and we are thrilled.
....................

It has become a THING at our house. The last two seasons I think my children (Little Bit 18, and The Chief 13) have been a little worried about myself and their stepmom.

......................

We don't take phone calls during Survivor. I mean--Hey, I try not to call their house during Grey's Anatomy.


...........................

Its a night of festivity.


................................
Yelling and Screaming IS permitted.

.................................................

Cursing at the T.V.--ok, not appropriate but sometimes permitted.

...................................
I had NO troubles deciding who should be worthy of blog pictures for this post.

.........................................
The past two seasons have been awesome. I will miss Parvati, Russell, and Rupert. Yes, even Russell. He has been very easy to dislike but I can EASILY state that he is one of the best players ever. PLAYER--period. He could certainly manipulate the game. Last season, he darn near single handedly dismantled things from time to time. He had little chance to win the overall due to simply ticking eveyone off but the dude played the game. Rupert, I will miss simply because he sported the tye-dye, hated Russell and again--you may or may not like the dude, his personality, or his rugged "good looks," but he really spices things up when he's on the show.
......................................
It will be awesome to watch Jimmy Johnson play the game. It will be cool to see a major celebrity on this type of show. I hope he gets to stick around a while. It will be weird to see his hair messed up though!
.........................................
Hey--Quick post here, gotta run!! Show comes on in 12 minutes. Time to make popcorn. The half-marathon is two and a half weeks off. Body feels great and the weight is 187.
.......................................
Every day is a GOOD day, some are just better. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the "night of festivity"! nice work on the diet / rest / training - its all coming together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, survivor. Wednesday is much better than Thursday for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Survivor. Could they not have found some better looking old people though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely with Kovas--as is my wife. Major ditto. I can get on my blog and come up with a better cast.

    Hmmmm... I feel a blog post coming on. I wonder? Would this be a good blog challenge? Hmmm.....

    I do like Wednesday, not as many school events conflict. And festivity often means pizza, ice cream.... I can go on.

    ReplyDelete