Friday, June 18, 2010

Fighting The Blog Addiction

As I stated in my first post--I've been following several blogs for a couple of years but just sat down yesterday to create my own blog page. I went to my classroom to have access to more pictures and to have reliable Internet. 64 Classic "quickly" began to take shape.

Today, I have begun the fight with a terrible problem facing America today. Blog Addiction. WOW!!! It is amazing how many posts I have read in the last 24 hours. In the past, I had a blog or two that I would usually read. I might link to a few others but I usually kept it in check.

I hit it hard well into the wee morning hours as well as off and on much of today and this evening. But ALAS!! Tonight I must quit!! I have a 4:30 wake up to head for Sesser, IL for a 5-K run. I would like to be at least somewhat functional. I've read several great posts and look forward to finding more interesting people to add to my blog list.

Every day is a good day, some are are just better. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment